Focused On OEM/ODM Jewelry For 15 Years Custom Jewelry Expert - Trust Us For Professionalism


Guangzhou Lefeng jewelry Co., LTD



Welcome to Lefeng Jewelry. These Terms & Conditions govern your use of our website and the purchase of our products. By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, you may not access the website or use our services.


"Customer": Refers to any individual or entity that accesses or uses our website or purchases our products.

"Service": Refers to the products, services, and resources provided by Lefeng Jewelry through our website.

"Website": Refers to the online platform operated by Lefeng Jewelry, accessible at [](

"Product(s)": Refers to the jewelry items available for purchase on our website.


Lefeng Jewelry offers a wide range of jewelry products, including readytoship items and customizable pieces.

We strive to accurately display the colors, descriptions, and images of our products. However, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display will be accurate.

Product availability may vary and is subject to change without notice.


Customers may place orders for products through our website.

Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. We reserve the right to reject any order at our discretion.

Once an order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation with details of your purchase.

Customization Services

Lefeng Jewelry offers customization services for select jewelry items.

Customizations are subject to additional terms, fees, and processing times.

We reserve the right to refuse any customization request that is not feasible or violates our policies.

Pricing and Payment

All prices displayed on our website are in the currency specified.

Prices are subject to change without notice, but such changes will not affect orders that have already been placed.

For in-stock items, full payment is required upon purchase. For customized products, a 30% deposit is needed, with the remaining 70% due before shipment.

We accept various payment methods, including credit/debit cards and electronic payment systems.

Shipping and Delivery

Shipping options and costs are provided during the checkout process.

Delivery times may vary depending on the shipping method selected and the customer's location.

Lefeng Jewelry is not responsible for delays caused by shipping carriers or customs authorities.

Returns and Refunds

Customers may request returns for eligible products within a specified period.

Refunds will be issued in accordance with our Refund Policy.

Customized products may be subject to different return and refund terms.

Intellectual Property

All content on our website, including images, text, and designs, is the property of Lefeng Jewelry and protected by copyright laws.

Customers may not use our intellectual property for commercial purposes without our explicit permission.

Customer Responsibilities

Customers are responsible for providing accurate and uptodate information when placing orders.

Customers must comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using our website and purchasing our products.

Limitation of Liability

Lefeng Jewelry shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of our website or products.

Our total liability shall not exceed the total amount paid by the customer for the products purchased.

Governing Law

These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of [Your Country/State].

Any disputes arising from these Terms & Conditions shall be resolved through arbitration or mediation.


Lefeng Jewelry reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time.

Changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.

Continued use of our website constitutes acceptance of the modified Terms & Conditions.

Privacy Policy

Lefeng Jewelry respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.

Our Privacy Policy outlines how we collect, use, and disclose your information when you use our website or purchase our products.

By using our website or services, you consent to the collection and use of your information in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

Please review these Terms & Conditions carefully before using our website or purchasing our products. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact usat [email protected].